Nádia’s Dream School

My dream school is very big. It has a swimming pool and jacuzzi so the students can relax.We would only have classes 3 days a week, and all my schoolmates would be nice and pretty.

It has to have a big gym as well.We have classes using  computers or tablets, and all the teachers are understanding and cool to us.I would like to have more Maths classes, because it is my favourite subject.

I would love my dream school.

Nádia

2 thoughts on “Nádia’s Dream School

1. Hi, Nadia! I am Katey from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas- a part of #16stubc. I think that this school would be amazing to go to, and if it ever happens, let me know because that would be great! And 3 school days a week? Well that, my friend is living the dream school life! At my school we all have iPads, provided by our district. How is school for you? How much longer until Summer break? We have around 8 months! I invite you to visit my blog at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/katherine8482022/. I can’t wait to see what else you have to write about!

2. Katey hello!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    In my school we do not have cases, but my school is great and very cool.
    We have three months of summer holidays.