Nádia’s Eating Habits, Lifestyle and Sports Group

I have healthy eating habits. Every day I eat at least 5 pieces of fruit, like all kinds of salads and eat meat. I do sport for 3 hours every day of the week.

At breakfast I can eat a piece of fruit and a bowl of cereals. By mid-morning I like  to eat cookies, at lunch and dinner I always have two pieces of fruit, by mid-afternoon I like a cheese sandwich. I enjoy eating and who does not know me could think that I am obese but I’m not. Thanks to my sport I do not gain weight, I even look like a toothpick.

The sport that I do is triathlon and I am part of a sports community. The pros of being part of a sports community are huge because I make lots of friends and have fun but the effort is strenuous. I have training every day which does not give me much time to study. You learn a lot about losing and really develop team spirit.

triatlo

Despite this I like to be lying on my couch watching TV but not all day long. When I’m on the computer I like watching videos with cats like this one below. I have a beautiful white cat. So cats play a big role in my life.

gatos

I usually do not like going on Instagram and Facebook, because there is nothing interesting there for me.

Having a balanced diet is very important because no one wants to be obese or else a skinny one. Healthy diets help to lose weight and we should also exercise. If we do not do, we are likely to develop health problems.

Belonging to a sports community really adds up to my life and makes me happier.

Nádia